About First Steps Learning Centers
The administrators and staff of FSLC, in cooperation with parents, hope to fulfill five basic objectives of Child Care:
- To provide a prepared environment which possesses order and assists a child’s development according to his/her own capabilities in a non-competitive atmosphere.
- To encourage a child’s growth toward sensitivity to others and everything else around them.
- To present learning as a pleasant and successful experience so it will develop the only valid impulse to learning. . . self-motivation.
- To offer an environment to assist children to grow to their fullest potential.
- To encourage parents to be active partners in their child’s education.